- Access and/or visit the Site;
- Sign up to receive marketing materials;
- Directly communicate with us through the Site; or
- Register for or use the Service.
3. Information we collect
Information Collected Directly
When you visit the Site or use the Service, we may collect the following information:
- Your identity, including your first name, last name;
- Your email address;
- Your business telephone number;
- Your Job Position and Company/Employer; and
- Other information you may provide by filling out forms or by contacting us (such as your feedback, platforms that you are interested in using of software on or other communications with us).
Information Collected Indirectly
Cookies and Similar TechnologiesWe or authorized third parties collect certain information by automated means using cookies, web beacons, and server logs for analytic purposes. WEF tracks users use of the Site and the Service, but does not track users across third party websites. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record-keeping purposes. When you visit or access the Site, we may by means of cookies, beacons, tags, scripts, and/or similar technologies automatically collect technical information about the devices and software you use to access the Site and/or the Service, such as the type of Internet browser or mobile device you use, the website or source that linked or referred you to the Site and/or the Service, your IP address or device ID (or other persistent identifier that uniquely identifies your computer or mobile device on the Internet), the operating system of your computer or mobile device, and other similar technical information. Typically, all technical, analytics, and usage information is gathered by WEF in anonymous form and does not identify you personally.We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. These technologies (or a combination of them) are used to help us:
- Compile statistics and analytics about your use of and interaction with the Site and/or the Service, including details about how and where our Site and/or the Service are accessed, how often you visit or use the Site and/or the Service, the date and time of your visits, your actions on the Site and/or the Service, and other similar traffic, usage, and trend data, which allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your device and gain insights about how mobile software is used in order to improve your experience;
- Gather important functionality, testing, and performance data about our Site and/or the Service, including performance data related to the Site and/or the Service, such as networking activity, CPU load, and resource usage, among other relevant data;
- Moderate user behavior on the Site and/or the Service, such as protecting against fraud and other inappropriate activities;
- Gather demographic information about our user base; and
- Perform other similar functions.
You may manage your cookie preferences as further explained in Your Choices.
4. Using your personal information
WEF uses your personal information in the following instances:
- To provide the Site and/or the Service to you;
- Deliver direct marketing communications to you regarding our products and services that we may think are of interest to you;
- Respond to your queries and requests, or otherwise communicate directly with you;
- Detect any fraudulent or illegal activity against you and/or WEF;
- Perform Site and Service maintenance and upgrades, and enable new features;
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation (for example, keeping records of our sales for tax compliance).
- To provide and improve the Service.
5. Sharing your personal information
Aside from disclosing your information to those of our personnel who are authorized to process the information in order to provide the Site and/or the Service and who are committed to confidentiality, we disclose your personal information only to the third parties as described below.
Third Party Service Providers
We share personal information with third parties that provide services to help us provide the Site and/or the Service and to otherwise operate our business. Depending on how you use the Site and/or the Service, the following categories of third parties collect data on our behalf or receive personal information:
- Hosting services providers;
- Analytics providers;
- Advertising and marketing partners;
- Other third-party service providers that help us provide features and functions for the Site; and
- Professional service providers, such as auditors, lawyers, consultants, accountants and insurers.
For a list of all third-party service providers we use, please contact us. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions, unless the data is rendered fully anonymous.
In addition, if you are using the Service under an account maintained by a company who you work for or have another type of business relationship with, the account holder may have access to information about your use of the Service under their account.
WEF may disclose your personal information that we have received through your usage of the Site and/or the Service without your consent when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required to comply with applicable law or respond to lawful requests or legal processes (such as a subpoena, warrant, court order, etc.) for the purpose of assisting law enforcement and legal authorities in the prevention, detection or prosecution of crime.
6. Direct marketing communications
If you have not otherwise opted out, or if you have opted in to receive direct marketing emails from us, we may use your personal information to send you marketing information about the Site and our products and services we think may be of interest to you. For instance, when you request additional information regarding the Site and/or our products and services or sign up for our newsletter, we may ask if you wish to opt in to receive marketing communications from us. This is what we call direct marketing. We carry out direct marketing by email and phine. We obtain consent to send you such communications where required under applicable local laws.If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications, you have the right at any time to opt out. The easiest way to opt out is to use the unsubscribe link that you will find at the bottom of each communication. You may also manage your direct marketing preferences as further explained in Your Choices.
7. Your choices
Updating and Correcting Personal information
If you would like to correct or update certain personal information (such as your contact information) please contact us at email@example.com and we will use reasonably efforts to correct and/or update such information.
You may manage your receipt of marketing and other non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any of our marketing e-mails. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner.
Cookies & Targeted Advertising
With respect to your choices regarding cookie and other tracking technologies, most web and mobile device browsers automatically accept cookies; however, you may manage your cookie preferences, by altering the cookie settings in your browser settings at any time.While tracking is widespread over the internet, there are things you can do to minimize these activities, as explained here:
- You may download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on here.
- You may turn on the Do Not Track (“DNT”) setting in your browser, which will enable your browser to send a special signal to websites, analy1tics companies, plug in providers, and other web services you encounter while browsing to stop tracking your activity. To turn on your DNT signal, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com/#adjust-settings. Please note that not all companies will respond to or honor DNT signals.
You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browsers. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Site, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site. In addition, please note that even if you opt out of targeting/advertising cookies using the mechanisms above, advertisements may still be visible to you when using the Site.WEF does not process or respond to web browsers' "do not track" signals or other similar transmissions that indicate a request to disable online tracking of users who use our Site. And/or Service
8. Data retention and security
Your personal information is processed for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected, to comply with legal and regulatory obligations and for the duration of any period necessary to establish, exercise or defend any legal rights.In order to determine the most appropriate retention periods for your personal information, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of your information, the reasons for which we collect and process your personal data, and applicable legal requirements.In some instances, we may choose to anonymize your personal data instead of deleting it, for statistical use, for instance. When we choose to anonymize, we make sure that there is no way that the personal data can be linked back to you or any specific user.
We have put in place reasonable and appropriate security measures designed to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. For example, we use encryption, secure socket layer, firewalls, and password protection. In addition, we limit access to personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and the third parties who have a business need-to-know.We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, and while we take reasonable steps to provide secure services, by using the Site, you understand and assume the risks associated with your activities on the internet.
9. Payment processing
WEF does not collect any payment information in connection with the use of the Site. We may contact payment information for the payment of fees for the use of the Service. All credit card numbers are encrypted and transmitted in encrypted form to WEF’s third party payment processor. WEF does not have access to or store any credit card numbers.
10. Sensitive data
WEF does not require you to provide any sensitive data about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic, and biometric data to use the Site or the Service.
11. Children's privacy
Use of the Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16. Without limiting the foregoing, WEF does not target the Site and/or the Service to persons under the age of 16 and does not knowingly collect personal data from minors. Therefore, we ask you not to provide us with personal information of persons under the age of 16. If we learn that personal information of persons under 16 years of age has been collected on or through the Site, or the Service then we may terminate access to the Site and/or the Service for that individual.
12. External websites
13. Contact us